The admissions process for the New Visions Academy of Baltimore begins with referrals from Local Education Agencies (LEAs) or other human service agencies requesting placement for young men with behavioral challenges.
Admission criteria is not limited to but may include the following:
- Residency – State of Maryland or the District of Columbia
- Age – Eleven (11) to twenty-one (21)
- Grades – Six (6) through twelve (12)
- Gender – Male
- Student is willing to enter the program
- Student has potential and capability to benefit from the program